Wednesday 6 December 2006

Getting Stuff Done!

I have managed to get more done today. Made a lot of progress on the expo accounts, not too much left to do thankfully.

Went for a run, through the park and to Asda. Thus acheiving (a)fresh air (b)excersie (c)food shopping. I was going to go through the cemetery which is shorter but it was getting dark, so I played safe and took the boring route round the road. This meant I ran further and had to walk a bit at the end to get to Asda. Wouldn't have been a problem except my hip really hurt :( I think it might be time for some new running shoes, these have done 230 miles running, plus a reasonable amount of walking (maybe another 100 miles?) I have just had some ibuprofen, so hopefully that will fix it...

Just put pizza dough in the bread maker, so pizza will cheer me up at least!

No comments: