Tuesday 5 December 2006

Must Get More Done...

Last night I finished the hat I started the night before. It looks quite cool (photo coming later when Olly wakes up) , it is a maroon with a cream spiral crocheted on the outside. I think it would have looked better if I had used a longer stitch for the maroon, then you would see relatively more of it compared to the cream. Anyway, I will photo it later and add it to my Etsy shop this evening hopefully.

I didn't get all that much work done yesterday, but I did sort through loads of my emails (my inbox is less than 2/3 the size it was!). So I could at least find a couple of emails I needed so I could tick off one PhD job and one accounts job. I really want to finish the accounts this week (partly because I am owed over 400 quid, and partly because I should have done it ages ago).

Wasted a lot of the afternoon helping Olly complete a quiz that took a lot of looking up for some of the answers (there was a question for each day in November). We do at least now know the Tube Station with the longest name and no repeated letters. Not sure if that will ever be useful knowledge, but hey.

I just discovered that this has a spell checking feature like Gmail, hooray!

No comments: