Sunday 10 December 2006

Happy!

Yay! I made my second sale on Etsy, a scarf this time. It is so exciting to be selling stuff, I hope the novelty never wears off.

I am also happy because I went for a run today and my hip didn't hurt at all. I took it slowly, and chose a route that never took me too far from either home or Asda (my destination) just in case. It was pretty windy and a bit wet outside, but it felt refreshing not miserable.

I was busy crocheting yesterday and made a cream+pink baby hat for Etsy, and nearly finished a cream+blue hat for Olly's nephew. I realised I only really made girly hats (i.e. with flowers), so wanted to make a more boys style one. I spent ages working out what to use instead of a flower, and with lots of help from friends settled on a fish. It was going to be a star, but I couldn't make a decent looking one small enough. Photos coming soon!

No comments: